The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 63 is the thirteenth level in Minty Meadow and the 34th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 28 moves to clear all double jellies surrounded by chocolate.
- The jellies are located at the extreme corners of the level, which are hard to reach.
- Getting the four double jellies is not very hard, but the target score is another thing.
- Fortunately, with 5 candy colours, creating special candies shouldn't be a serious issue, thus making it easier to clear the jellies.
- Prevent the chocolate from invading your candies. Aim for clearing chocolate on every move.
- Create striped candies, especially horizontal ones, and colour bombs to take out chocolate and jellies.
- Work on vertical matches near the bottom to give to the best chance of cascades.
- Also try to create colour bomb + striped candy or colour bomb + wrapped candy to greatly increase your score.
- Try to finish the level in as few moves as possible so you can get score for remaining moves during Sugar Crush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.