The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 630 is the tenth level in Taffy Tropics and the 51st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can prove annoying and, if not controlled, can spread and cover the top of the board, preventing the flow of candies.
- The target score of 80,000 may be problematic if the player makes only normal matches and very few special candies.
- Fortunately, five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,780 points per move.
- Clear the chocolate as soon as possible.
- To get the required score quickly, try to create more special candies. Colour bombs are recommended.
- This is the only level in this episode to have mystery candies spawning at the board.
- This is the first moves level to have mystery candies. The next moves level with such feature is 1579, which is far ahead.
- Some players have experienced extra time candies coming out of mystery candies, despite this level not being a timed level.
- It is unknown if they give 5 extra moves.
- ↑ 80,000 points / 45 moves = 1,777.778 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.