| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 25 : 200 : 200|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 633 was the thirteenth level in Banana Bliss and the 145th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 25 striped candies, 200 blue candies and 200 orange candies in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are much more orders to collect, compared to its counterpart in Reality. However, there are five colours present which is one colour fewer than its Reality counterpart.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning. If blue or orange colour appears on the left side of the moon scale, 50 additional candies have to be collected to the 9 candies the player has to collect to the six moves after the moon struck. Finally, if blue or orange appears on the left side of the moon scale after the first moon struck, the player only has seven moves to remove the remaining candies of that colour since the colour removed will not return for the remaining five moves, making it impossible to win if the player does not finish the order when moon struck is in effect.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||5 moves|
- As on mobile, wash the board if an order colour is on the left of scale.
- Clear the blockers early.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination will clear most of the striped candy requirement.
- Aim for more "Divine" cascades to collect many blue and orange candies. However, do this in Moon Struck since doing this in regular moves could cause Odus to tip over.
- This level has fewer colours than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- The bomb dispensers in this level are deceiving - bombs can spawn in any column.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.