The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 27 : 8|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- The 8 double jellies on the top of the board were removed. Candy cannons were added.
- The old difficulty was very easy.
|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty|| - Somewhat Hard|
Second Version (Flash)Edit
- The second version had liquorice swirls dispensing in the middle and all of the jellies were single.
- The old difficulty was somewhat hard.
- HTML5 players did not receive this version owing to different mechanics. The frog did not clear jelly if it lands on liquorice swirls, and the dispensers will always cover the lower board with swirls completely. Should this version be released, it will be impossible.
- This design was soon reverted when frogs no longer clear jellies from under liquorice swirls on the web, because it makes this level theoretically impossible. It would also be the first level which was ever theoretically impossible even with boosters, since they will always be covered with liquorice swirls, with the second being a mobile variation of level 1535.
- This level had never attained an impossible difficulty, because it was only available to play if the candy frogs can clear jelly behind liquorice locks.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.