The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 56|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 636 is the first level in Glazed Grove and the 285th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 56 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are icing which are hard to reach and block the part to the bottom of the board. But, there are no jelly squares underneath the icing squares.
- However, there are only four colours and a frog, that helps to destroy icing.
- Start to clear jellies at the top of the board.
- Use the frog on one of the red areas. Then, use colour bombs to fill the frog and use it in the others red areas.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful due to the isolated jellies.
- The jellies are worth 56,000 points. Hence, an additional 144,000 points for two stars and an additional 244,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The limited numbers and positions of jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- Some of the two layer icings are hard to clear because they are not connected to the main board. Since they require the use of special candies to clear them, it gives the player plenty of points. However, they will also clear the single jellies below them, decreasing the multiplier effect.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- On web versions, use colour bombs on the jellies.
- Do not use the candy frog at all because it will clear the jellies without any multiplier effect.
- This is the fourth episode opener which has four colours. The first is level 336, the second is level 591 and the third is level 606.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.