|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 2 : 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
Level 639 is the fourth level in Glazed Grove and the 164th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs, 2 striped candies and 2 wrapped candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- The player only has 30 moves to make 6 special candies.
- Candy bombs have only 9 moves, and the player must not let any of them reach zero.
- The cake bomb and the multilayered frosting interfere with your progress in making special candies.
- Liquorice swirls can also make it harder to make matches.
- It will be not so easy to make special candies since there are five colours.
- It will be hard to make any color bomb as there is too few space.
- The orders are worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Clear the cake bomb and three-layered frosting, it should be your main focus to get space for making the requirements at all.
- Clear the bombs in time and remove liquorice swirls to get room for matches.
- Make colour bombs first to remove one colour from the board for a while and to collect them.
- Then, make wrapped candies. After that, make striped candies. These orders do not need to combine since only two of them are needed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 6 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 6,000 points