| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14 : 54|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 648 was the thirteenth level in Nocturnal Nuisance and the 297th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 54 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- The 12-move bomb must be removed before moon struck, which can be difficult with six colours.
- Another will spawn every 5 moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||3 moves|
- Deal with the first bomb. On web version you must also deal with the second bomb, since it may ruin the moon struck.
- Then clear the cake bomb to open the board.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels, which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.