| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 35 : 35|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 652 was the second level in Dozy Dawn and the 300th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 35 single and 35 double jelly squares in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all liquorice swirls are replaced by liquorice locks.
- A liquorice swirl spawns every move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|8 moves||4 moves|
- Clear the liquorice locks quickly. A colour bomb + striped candy combination is effective.
- This was the 300th jelly level in Dreamworld.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|