| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 653 was the third level in Dozy Dawn and the 301st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- However, there are five more moves than its Reality counterpart.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, some chocolate squares are replaced by liquorice locks.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Break the chocolate near special candies in order to prevent them from being wasted.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is the final level in Dreamworld to not contain any double jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.