The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Orders||: 20 : 5|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
- There were 40 moves instead of 35.
- Orders needed to 20 striped candies and 5 colour bomb instead of 2 cake bomb and 20 icing.
- Some liquorice lock locked candies instead of three-layered icing.
- There were more liquorice lock.
- There were no waffle presented on the board.
- The old difficulty was somewhat easy.
- Clear the liquorice locks to open up the board.
- Clear the cake bombs as soon as possible.
- Then, make a colour bomb + striped candy combination. This combination will collect most of the striped candy order, which leaves you a great amount for the colour bomb order.
- If not all striped candies are collected, just make the rest of them. There should be enough moves in making striped candies manually.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.