| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 656 was the sixth level in Dozy Dawn and the 153rd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combinations in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two fewer combinations to collect, compared to its counterpart in Reality. Moreover, two pairs of wrapped candies are covered in marmalade.
- Moon struck will activate the wrapped candies in marmalade.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||9 moves|
- A colour bomb + colour bomb combination can be used to clear the marmalade which can almost result in an instant win. This is provided that the marmalade are not cleared by other means.
- You may also make your own combinations. It is not hard with five colours.
- This is the final Dreamworld level that requires special candy combinations. (Wrapped+Wrapped)
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.