| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 660 was the tenth level in Dozy Dawn and the 179th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are five colours present, which is one colour fewer than its counterpart in Reality.
- There are two more ingredients to bring down.
- There are liquorice locks at the lower part of the board, which are not present in its counterpart in Reality.
- The design of the conveyor belt is different from its counterpart in Reality, so you don't have to worry about the ingredients getting stuck in the stuck zones.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||7 moves|
- Remove all the liquorice locks at the bottom half of the board to expand the space.
- Then, remove all the icing on the last row at the bottom half.
- Wait the ingredient on the conveyor belt if it is at the top half of the board.
- When the ingredients are at the bottom half of the board, use as many special candies as you can to bring down the ingredients.
- This is the last level that has fewer colours than its Reality counterpart.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|