Level 664 is the fourteenth level in Fizzy Falls and the 175th ingredients level.
To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is an abundance of liquorice swirls, and more of them also rain.
- The 2nd ingredient falls at 30 moves left if you have not cleared the first ingredient. It may spawn on the stuck zones or in the extreme left and right columns.
- The exits are covered by a four-layered icing and liquorice swirls, and they are hard to remove.
- The 1st and the 5th exits are the most difficult to clear because they are on the sides and you must destroy swirls one by one before attacking the icings.
|| Very Easy
- Utilise as many as vertical striped candies or colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- Try clearing liquorice swirls to encase more space to bring down the ingredients.
- If you are playing in mobile versions, reset until the ingredient is in 3rd, 5th, or 7th columns.
- On the 30th move, it will drop the next ingredient, so try to keep it on the odd columns. Keeping it on 3rd, 5th, or 7th columns, or above the first ingredient are better.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 10,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 240 points per move, for three stars.
- The positions of the ingredient exits and the presence of blockers force the creation of special candies and their combinations to drop the ingredients. All these give the player plenty of points.
- In the previous version, bringing all ingredients down gives the player enough points to meet the 3-star score.
|Element Spawn Notes
- ↑ 10,000 points / 45 moves = 222.22 points