| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|664||665||END of DW!|
Level 665 was the fifteenth and last level in Dozy Dawn and the 155th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 100 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to collect twice as many striped candies in this level, compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable from colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- 35 moves may not be enough for 100 striped candies despite there being mystery candies because anything can come out of a mystery candy.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 / 0 moves|
- Make as many colour bomb + striped candy combinations as much as you can, as they make and activate lots of striped candies, and use the mystery candies to your advantage as they may contain striped candies.
- Keep the moon scale balanced while combining colour bomb + striped combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in earning two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 50,000 and 100,000 points respectively. The order is worth 100,000 points which is more than the two star target score and equal to the three star target score.
- This was the last level in Dreamworld.
- This was the final candy order level in Dreamworld.
- This level required the greatest number of striped candies in Dreamworld. It tied with level 1476 for the most special candies required. It required 100 wrapped candies.
- In addition, this was the only level in Dreamworld that had a three-digit order requirement not being a regular candy order.
- This level, along with the first, second, and third versions of level 276, and 618, were the only levels in Dreamworld which were impossible to earn less than three stars because the worth of the items required were equal to or more than the three star target score.
- Boosters are rewarded upon first completion of this level. Specifically, a player obtains boosters equal to a jackpot (Colour Bomb, Striped & Wrapped, Coconut Wheel, Jelly Fish, Lucky Candy, Free Switch, Lollipop Hammer, 3 each). No further episodes are expected to be released after Dozy Dawn.
- The liquorice locks and icing are shaped like a dumbbell.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
The above note still counts if a free switch is used to match candies.