| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 67 was the second level in Twilight Egg and the 36th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are only 20 moves to clear the jelly, including the lower jellies encased in liquorice locks.
- The moon scale is highly unstable, so keeping it balanced is not easy. Think twice before creating big cascades.
- Five colors presented make it superlatively easy to create cascade, however may make you failed the level immediately because 7 candies of imbalance is equivalent to an instant lost.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||2 moves|
- Avoid making large-scale cascades in the beginning.
- Try to get rid of the blockers first.
- Be mindful of the moon scale; Odus can fall from the moon scale with just 7 candies.