|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 671 is the sixth level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 176th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to break some liquorice locks to bring down ingredients.
- There is a chocolate spawner in the middle column, which can cause ingredients to get stuck in this column.
- There are many stuck zones in this level, so players may need to move the hazelnuts horizontally to finish the level.
- Break the liquorice locks in the top row so that new candies will fall.
- Try not to break the second-row liquorice lock in the third and seventh columns too early to avoid having the hazelnuts slide into these stuck-zone columns.
- If the unavoidable happens, use a hand booster to move it into an adjacent column that has a favorable combination underneath.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not too useful until the upper rows of liquorice locks are cleared.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 40,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 460 points per move. for two stars and an additional 900 points per move. for three stars.
- The massive amount of liquorice locks reduce the number of possible matches and the spawning of candies, further reducing the number of special candies which can be created.
- The chocolate spawner will reduce available board space once any of the liquorice locks around it is cleared, reducing the number of special candies which can be created.
- At least one of the ingredients has to be switched, reducing the number of moves for sugar crush.
- Special candies must be used to clear the liquorice locks and the candies on the columns where the ingredients exits are. All these give the player plenty of points.
- The liquorice locks resembles a castle tower, or letter Y.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|