|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 39|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 676 is the eleventh level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 302nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single and 39 double jelly squares in 44 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are hard-to-reach jellies at the left and right bottom corners.
- There are chocolate. The good news is that, they do not respawn.
- If you get rid of the frosting too soon, the chocolate will spread, making this turn into a hard level.
- The jellies on the left & right hand corners are very hard to clear.
- Just destroy the frosting as fast as you can, destroy chocolate before it extends too much (vertical striped candies will weaken it) as there are no spawners, have a look on the two peninsulas on the sides and it should be fine.
- Striped + wrapped and striped + colour bomb will help a lot, as usual.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.