|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 680 is the fifteenth and last level in Crunchy Courtyard and the 179th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients may come out from on top of stuck zones (columns 2, 4, 6, and 8). If they do, then you will have to switch them.
- This level may look very hard due to the exits, which are at the top of the board.
- Switching the ingredients may be very hard.
- Vertically striped candies or colour bombs must be used to bring down the ingredients as the drop zones are isolated from the rest of the board.
- This makes ingredients in columns 1 and 9 a nearly hopeless case.
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies and cascades.
- Make vertical striped candies to bring up the ingredients.
- The other ingredient will drop at 20 moves left, so try to make a match in an odd column then. If you land the ingredient in columns 2, 4, 6, or 8, it has to be switched.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|