The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 683 is the third level in Choco Rio Grande and the 53rd moves levels. To pass this level, you must score at least 200,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are plenty of liquorice locks and liquorice swirls to clear. But with five colours present, it is easy to create special candies for boosting points.
- The locked candy bombs are relatively hard to clear. More will respawn but those are meant to boost the player's score.
- 15 moves may not be enough to earn 200,000 points, and although the player is provided with mystery candies, they are locked inside liquorice locks.
- The provided colour bomb may help the player.
- The player is required to earn at least 13,340 points per move.
- Start by opening the board by removing the liquorice locks, especially those holding bombs.
- Create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations. Making such combinations can significantly boost up the score. Due to this, whenever possible, focus on making colour bomb matches (like playing a candy order level).
- If the player wants to get more score, create more colour bombs and combine them with candy bombs again.
- This level was changed from a timed level to a moves level (along with ten other levels) on 23rd March 2018.
- This is unofficially the first level with mystery candy cannons, due to redesigning.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200,000 points / 15 moves = 13,333.33 points per move
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.