The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 684 is the fourth level in Choco Rio Grande and the 180th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are chocolate and liquorice locks which are isolated from the main board and are hard to clear even with five colours.
- There are stuck zones on the left side of the board (1st and 5th columns) and the ingredients may spawn above them.
- If the ingredients are at stuck columns, move them to the middle.
- On mobile you can start until the first ingredient is at the right column.
- Get rid of blockers. Wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are useful in clearing the blockers. You may even move the ingredients into the right portion early, to prevent chocolate from speading.
- This level is very similar to level 158. The only differences are the higher move count, amount of ingredients required to bring down, no chocolate spawners in this level, and the columns are narrower in 158.
|Element Spawn Notes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.