|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 10 : 33|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 687 is the seventh level in Choco Rio Grande and the 305th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 single and 33 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The holes in the board prove to be annoying due to the blockers, which are hard to reach.
- All icing have single jellies below.
- Clear the column of liquorice locks to gain space for making special candies.
- Then focus on the icing on the edge columns. Special candies and combinations are good.
- Make more special candies and combinations to finish off the remaining jellies.
- This level breaks the trend of having all the levels ending with 87 being Ingredient levels.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.