|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 69 is the fourth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 38th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The one-layered frosting reduce available board space and can be quite hard to clear even with four colours.
- Colour bombs are useless unless all the one-layered frosting except those at column 5, rows 1, 2, 3 are cleared. But this is only theoretical, as practically it is impossible to make matches that will leave those frostings in place.
- Colour bombs are essential in this level because they are absolutely required to reach the minimum points.
- It is recommended to start from the bottom once all the frosting has been cleared - if there should be any matches at all. Better have some striped candies on the top.
- The board is shaped like a lower part of the human body.
- The board layout of this level resembles the past version of level 147, but this is considerably easier, and it has much less blockers. There are also no bombs.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.