Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
Level 69 is the fourth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 18th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 26 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
- Many blockers on the lower part of the board block the ingredients' path to their exits.
- Up to two wrapped candies could spawn per move. They may be great help for the double wrapped combination; however, they might be accidentally activated.
- To make matters worse, candies spawn at the board's holes, preventing candies from above to slide to the bottom, similar to level 3293.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is more than the one-star target score.
Stars[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The board was shaped like a lower part of the human body.
- The board's old layout of this level resembles the past version of level 147, but this is considerably easier, and it has much less blockers. There are also no bombs.
- This was one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- This is now the first level with wrapped candy cannons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.