|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 701 is the sixth level in Toffee Tower and the 55th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 125,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like all quadrant levels, colour bombs cannot be created. However, colour bombs may appear from mystery candies.
- The 12-move candy bombs can be quite hard to clear due to the board layout. However, they can help to reach the one star target score easily because each is worth 3,000 points.
- Liquorice swirls might get in the way.
- Luckily, there are only four colours on the board, so it is easy to create special candies, except for the colour bombs to increase the score.
- Colour bombs from mystery candies can remove the bombs to greatly increase the score.
- The player is required to earn at least 6,250 points per move.
- Focus on clearing candy bombs. This will boost your score.
- If you get a colour bomb from mystery candies and there is a candy bomb, match them with a colour of a candy bomb for massive points!
- If not with a candy bomb, match it with a wrapped candy for more points!
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades and extra time candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted. Moreover, it is impossible to create colour bombs.
- The player is required to earn at least 8,750 points per move for two stars and at least 10,000 points per move for three stars.
- Candy bombs spawn from the board after every move. Hence, only 100 bombs are required to be cleared for three stars. Fewer candy bombs are required if they can be combined with a colour bomb which can be obtained from mystery candies.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. If colour bombs are obtained from mystery candies, they can be combined with candy bombs to drastically increase the amount of points earned.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the creation of special candies if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- This is the first level to have nothing at the start of the board (before candies settle).
- Turquoise line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.
- ↑ 125,000 points / 20 moves = 6,250 points per move
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces but the longest length is only four spaces.
- ↑ 175,000 points / 20 moves = 8,750 points per move
- ↑ 200,000 points / 20 moves = 10,000 points per move
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 300,000 points / 3,000 points per candy bomb = 100 candy bombs
- With large cascades happening in quadrant levels, this level may freeze occasionally due to irregular candy drops, mainly caused by a blocker such as a special candy under marmalade or an icing square of any layer directly above or under a teleporter.
- This will render an unfair unwinnable situation, and may only be resolved by failing or closing the window.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.