The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Target score||: 13,400 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 701 is the sixth level in Toffee Tower and the 151st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 134 waffle layers in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like all quadrant levels, colour bombs cannot be created.
- The player has to collect 134 waffle layers in 20 moves. However, with 4 colours, it's not that difficult.
- Liquorice swirls might get in the way.
- Luckily, there are only four colours on the board, so it is easy to create special candies, except for the colour bombs.
- Use special candies and their combinations to clear waffle layers.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies and cascades. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted. Moreover, it is impossible to create colour bombs.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,500 points per move for two stars and at least 3,500 points per move for three stars.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. If colour bombs are obtained from mystery candies, they can be combined with candy bombs to drastically increase the amount of points earned.
- This was the first level to have nothing at the start of the board (before candies settle).
- This level was changed to a moves level in early April 2018, and a candy order level in January 2020.
- With large cascades happening in quadrant levels, this level may freeze occasionally due to irregular candy drops, mainly caused by a blocker such as a special candy under marmalade or an icing square of any layer directly above or under a teleporter.
- This will render an unfair unwinnable situation, and may only be resolved by failing or closing the window.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces, but the longest length is only four spaces.
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces but the longest length is only four spaces.
- ↑ 175,000 points / 20 moves = 8,750 points per move
- ↑ 200,000 points / 20 moves = 10,000 points per move
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.