Level 703 is the eighth level in Toffee Tower and the 185th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Bringing down 4 ingredients with a weird bottom shape and quite a lot of blockers is not that easy.
- The shape of the level makes relatively limited space for matching candies.
- Chocolate from chocolate spawners may crawl out off the sides, causing more problems and harder difficulty. However, the chocolate won't spawn unless the marmalade is removed from the spawners.
- Many special candies are present, making the level easier.
- Avoid making matches adjacent to the chocolate spawners in marmalade, so that they don't spawn and spread the chocolate.
- Try to make vertical striped candies to bring down the ingredients faster.
- Try to avoid having multiple ingredients at once on the board, or else it will be harder for you to bring them down.
- Make good use of the special candies provided, but try not to unlock many chocolate spawners in the process.
- This is first level in which the first ingredient starts not at the top, but in the middle of the board.
- This is the second level where candies can spawn from chocolate spawners. The first one is level 406.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 15 moves
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- The maximum number of ingredients on the board is 2.