The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 77|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 706 is the eleventh level in Toffee Tower and the 312th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 77 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Four-layered waffles are hard to destroy.
- 77 single jellies is a lot to remove in only 35 moves.
- The conveyor belt may help the player, though not much.
- Just like any other badly designed level, the board is shuffling very frequently (sometimes even twice a move).
- This is a pure luck stage. You can only hope for cascading to clear the waffles for you.
- Try to clear the waffles on top first, creating passages for candies to fall so as to increase the chance of cascading.
- Keep an eye out for special candy opportunities, especially striped candy + wrapped candy combinations and striped candy + colour bomb combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours and many blockers makes it hard to create any special candies.
- The jellies are worth 77,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points for two stars and an additional 103,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The four layer waffles shouldn't be too hard to clear with five colors. However, they are positioned as such that they increase the difficulty of creating special candies.
- Even after the waffles especially the ones at the top are cleared, a good number of jellies still have to be cleared, reducing the possibility of huge point cascades.
- The need to clear the many single jellies with that limited number of moves may require the creation and usage of special candy combinations which in turn give a good amount of points.
- The conveyor belt may help or hinder the creation of special candies.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- With respect to the three star target score and all of the above points, 35 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.