|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 709 is the fourteenth level in Toffee Tower and the 188th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Initial placing of the ingredients are a big determinant on the chances of passing this level. Only columns 4 and 6 are favourable.
- There are only four ingredient exits, on columns 1, 4, 6 and 9, so the ingredients can easily get fall into the stuck zones.
- The candy bombs are short fused, the two in the start are on the side columns and are protected by chocolate. More bombs will spawn. These can go off easily if ignored.
- These starting candy bombs are also quite hard to destroy due to their positions.
- Chocolate spawners may block the ingredient exits, or flood the board with chocolate.
- You may need to switch ingredients one or two times.
- With only five colours present, it is easy to create special candies.
- Clear the existing bombs as early as possible.
- If the initial ingredient is at a column with no exit or you realise that you cannot remove the existing bombs in nine or fewer moves, you can reset the board. This will cost you a life on the web version, but not on mobile as long as you have not made your first move. Patience is needed as good boards are not frequently spawned.
- If there are any ingredients in the stuck zones, try to swap them out.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|