The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 713 is the third level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 313th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is only one double jelly in this level, but all five sugar keys must be collected before it can be destroyed.
- There are 20 four and five-layer icing.
- Five colours can make it hard to create special candies and reach the sugar keys.
- Destroy the icing to open up the board. Take advantage of the wrapped candies in marmalade to reach for the ones at the bottom.
- Use the conveyor belt to plan your moves appropriately.
- Create colour bombs to increase your score.
Earning more starsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 148,000 points for two stars and an additional 298,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 3,300 points per move for two stars.
- The player is required to earn an additional 6,630 points per move for three stars.
- With only one double jelly, it is almost impossible to create huge point cascades. Moreover, it is protected by icing and sugar keys, making it impossible to create huge point cascades.
- The two star and three star target scores are so high that even if boosters are used to complete the level and that 0 moves are spent, a maximum of 140,400 points can be obtained from the jelly fishes. Most attempts only result in a few tens of thousands of points, in the 20000-50000 range.
- This is the first level where odds of getting 2 stars are 0.6%.
- Like levels 467 and 1237, it is nearly impossible to get three stars. Level 910 used to be hard, but the three-star target score was lowered from 9 million.
- This is the second level with only one jelly. The other levels are level 172, pre-buffed level 606, level 940, level 1016, and level 1143.
- This level used to be easy to earn two and three stars due to the invisible bomb dispensers at columns 2, 4, 6, and 8. The removal of these invisible bomb dispensers makes it extremely hard to earn two and three stars.
- ↑ 148,000 points / 45 moves = 3,288.89 points per move
- ↑ 298,000 points / 45 moves = 6,622.22 points per move
- ↑ 45 moves × 3,120 points per move = 140,400 points
- ↑ In practice, so many moves are required just to clear the blockers and get the sugar keys that there are very few moves left for sugar crush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.