|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 716 is the sixth level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 316th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 40 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies in the middle of the board can be very difficult to reach due to the awkward board.
- The chocolate spawners can cover the board with chocolate, making it harder to create special candies.
- The two single jellies in the middle row are extremely hard to reach, due to the chocolate spawners.
- With only five colours present, it is easier to create special candies. However, some matching spaces are confined.
- The most difficult jelly squares to remove are the ones placed in the isolated squares. The fifth row jellies can only be reached by special candies at the correct location. Colour bombs can be used, but they are very hard to create due to the awkward shape of the board.
- As such, on mobile you can reload until a handy special candy can be made for your favour.
- The key to winning is the combination of special candies - not just some usual combinations, but stacking striped candies with other special candy effects as well (for example, a horizontal striped candy with a wrapped + striped candy combination). This will override the effect of the troublesome chocolate spawners which constantly eat up the crucial two side squares in the fifth row (second column and eighth column). Additionally, to combat the squares eaten by the chocolate, wrapped candy are useful if they can reach the upper outposts (on the fourth row, third and seventh column).
- Despite these efforts, it is eventually luck that decides if the remaining few single jelly squares can be successfully cleared off.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any sugar keys and chests.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.