|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 4 : 5|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 717 is the seventh level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 156th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bombs and 5 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The wide number of branches makes it hard to create additional colour bombs.
- Candy bombs will continue to spawn throughout the whole level, and the layout of the board can make it difficult to destroy them in time.
- The two 12-move candy bombs are behind marmalade. This might make it hard to clear them.
- With only five colours present, it is quite easy to collect the orders given. However, the board has an awkward layout.
- Clearing the existing bombs is an absolute priority. Free them from the marmalade first, and then remove then using a colour bomb or a normal match. For best results, use a colour bomb on a candy colour that is adjacent to the two bombs to free both bombs from the marmalade at the same time.
- The striped candy order can easily be taken care of by normal matches or cascades. Alternatively, combining a colour bomb with a striped candy will easily fulfil the striped candy order, though this combination is not really necessary to pass the level given the high number of moves provided.
- This was the first Reality level, in which, candy bombs are covered by marmalade. Counting Dreamworld, it is the second, the first being level 440.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any sugar keys and chests.
- The bomb dispenser at the top is misleading; bombs can drop from any one of the columns (at the top).
- This is one of the few levels where a special candy is given free without being under blockers.
- In this case, it is a colour bomb not stuck among blockers.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|