|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 14 : 52|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 718 is the eighth level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 317th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 single and 52 double jelly squares in 39 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The keys are surrounded by four-layered frosting.
- Liquorice swirls are also present as a blocker.
- Often the board will shuffle as there are few to no possible matches after a few moves.
- There are hard-to-reach jellies in two bottom protrusions.
- You have a candy frog though, which could be useful in knocking out the hard-to-reach jellies.
- With only five colours present, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- Clear the four-layered frosting.
- Release the sugar keys from marmalade. Then, destroy them to degrade sugar chests.
- Use your candy frog wisely. Spare it until the end, then pick it on a landing square that is hard to clear.
- Clear the top jellies and liquorice swirls to your advantage.
- Then make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear the rest of the jelly quickly.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|