|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 1 : 17|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 721 is the eleventh level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 319th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single and 40 double jelly squares in 65 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very difficult to clear the jellies before the cake bomb is destroyed.
- The cake bomb is separated from the main board so the only way to get at it is with special candies, particularly horizontal and vertical striped candies.
- The awkward layout of the board makes it difficult to create special candies, though only five colours and a lot of moves are present.
- Make a striped + wrapped candy combination to clear the regular icing.
- Special candy combinations are recommended for this level.
- Clear the cake bomb by using special candies to remove the remaining icing.
- Use the top jelly fish to your advantage, although it may not help much.
- Then make many special candies to remove the jellies.
- This is currently the first level in the entire game to have 65 moves. Level 500 used to have 65 moves until it was redesigned.
- This is the 50th level to contain a cake bomb.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any sugar keys and chests.
- This is officially the first level where jelly fish appear at the start without being encased in any blockers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.