|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 46 : 25|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 727 is the second level in Marshmallow Mountains and the 321st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 single and 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 8-move candy bombs will spawn regularly.
- There aren't many moves to easily beat this level.
- With only five colours present, it is easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy the sugar keys to destroy the sugar chests.
- Special candies and special candy combinations are recommended for this level. They are not too hard to create with five colours.
- This is the first level with a sugar key-dispenser that also releases something else, which is candy bomb.
- This level appeared in Cake Climb Challenge.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Mint green line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (46 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (25 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points