Level 736 is the eleventh level in Marshmallow Mountains and the 324th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 48 double jelly squares in 23 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 25-move bombs distract you from clearing the jellies. Thankfully, a cake bomb has been provided.
- Five colours helps in creating special candies.
- The jellies under the 4-layered sugar chests are hard to clear.
- This board has quite an awkward shape.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points, which you need additional 4,000 points.
- Clear the initial candy bombs as soon as possible.
- This is the first level with 25 move candy bombs in marmalade.
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points