|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 74 is the ninth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 21st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 19 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be tricky to bring down 4 ingredients in only 19 moves.
- The chocolate may quickly spread, limiting available board space.
- The level's board shape is also awkward.
- The chocolate starts as a single square but can take over the board quickly. You need to remember that chocolate expands only if no chocolate is destroyed on the previous move. Plan your moves carefully to fight back and maybe even clear the chocolate.
- On mobile, you can restart until the chocolate can be removed on the very first move.
- The next ingredient will mostly appear after a previous ingredient has dropped off of the board. Work from the bottom. It maximises your cascading matches and might also help take care of the chocolate.
- Horizontal striped candy and horizontal combinations help to clear entire lines of candies an lower all ingredients. Look for opportunities to form a stripe.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
|Element Spawn Notes|