|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 745 is the fifth level in Marmalade Meadow and the 202nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Because of the awkward shape of the board, your matching board space is limited.
- The player only has 15 moves to bring down three ingredients.
- Accurate timing and precision is required to bring down the ingredients.
- Thankfully, this level has no blockers. The conveyor belt helps bring the ingredients to an exact dropping point.
- Five colours may make it easy to create special candies.
- Make matches at the bottom left to make ingredients slide down.
- When the ingredients are near the bottom area of conveyor belts, make matches to let them leave the belts.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 22,000 and 27,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is more than the two and three star score requirements.
- This level ends a string of four ingredients levels, the longest in the game.
- The board layout looks like a cat facing left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|