|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 748 is the eighth level in Marmalade Meadow and the 328th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It could be difficult for a player to get rid of 3 jellies locked in sugar chests, since the board has four separate spaces, and the matching space is limited, too.
- Five colours make it quite easy to create special candies.
- Blast a striped candy to destroy the sugar key on the L-shaped section. Or you may use colour bomb+striped candy combination if you want.
- Then, clear the chameleon candies below the chocolate spawner.
- After that, clear the jellies using striped candies.
- This is the first level since level 628 that has chameleon candies, making it 120 levels since then.
- This level also introduces a sugar key locked in a sugar chest.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|