Level 749 is the ninth level in Marmalade Meadow and the 161st candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to collect 20 striped candies in 35 moves.
- Some mystery candies could contain striped candies.
- A candy frog, during the "Frogtastic" stage, will help you clear marmalade and reveal mystery candies.
- Three-layered icing on the other side of the board limits the matching space.
- Five colours may make it easier to create special candies.
- Try to make a colour bomb. It is hard to do with six colours, but if you are lucky, it will help.
- If you make a colour bomb, make a striped candy to combine them. This will collect more striped candies.
- If not all striped candies are collected, just make striped candies manually. Even with six colours, they are not hard to create.
- This is the first six-coloured level to have a candy frog. Hence, this is the first reality level where it is possible to have a yellow candy frog.
- It's also the first level where mystery candies can be opened by a candy frog.