Level 751 is the eleventh level in Marmalade Meadow and the 189th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 36 frosting layers, 3 cake bombs and 140 blue candies in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player only has 20 moves to collect 140 blue candies, 3 cake bombs, and 36 icing layers.
- Cake bomb order may be difficult to fulfill, because of 2 of them being in quadrants. They are also guarded by sachets.
- The only thing that makes this level easier is the presence of four colours.
- Activate the cake bombs as soon as possible, because it is easier to make combinations with more space.
- Each time you activate a cake bomb, all the blue candies and a cake bomb cleared are added to your totals.
- Special candy combinations, particularly colour bomb + wrapped and colour bomb + striped, are a great help in this level.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge number of candies.
- This was formerly the most difficult level in the game, but it was nerfed to be much easier.
- This is the hardest level in Marmalade Meadow before the nerfs, after that, it becomes the easiest instead.
- The board design of level 2108 heavily resembles this level.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 1 vertical striped candy on screen, then the board spawns up to 1 when possible.