|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 6 : 8|
|Target score||: 22,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 752 is the twelfth level in Marmalade Meadow and the 330th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single and 8 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 30 moves to clear all the jellies.
- There are some restricted single jellies on the board. Thankfully, a player is given 2 cake bombs to destroy liquorice swirls and jellies.
- Chocolate from chocolate spawners easily multiplies. This makes it difficult to remove them, especially the ones that are near double jellies (when cake bomb is already defused).
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- Use a wrapped + striped candy combination to clear the three-layer icing and the slices of cake bomb.
- Repeat the above strategy, it should take care of the remaining slices.
- Make as many special candy combinations as possible to destroy the chocolates and clear the jellies nearby the chocolate spawners.
- The 2-star target score is a reference to the number 777, which is believed by many as a lucky number. It is one of the few scores in the game not to be a multiple of 20.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.