|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 756 is the first level in Chewy Citadel and the 204th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 50 moves are a lot to bring down four ingredients.
- two- and three-layered icing block the ingredients down to their dropping points. Thankfully, a player has provided 2 cake bombs to easily get rid of icing.
- You should unlock the sugar chests below first before an ingredient brings down to its dropping point.
- There are some columns with stuck zones (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th columns).
- Ingredients in 2nd and 8th columns tend to slide into 1st and 9th columns, since candies do not spawn from above. They also slide below cake bombs.
- With five colours present, it is easy to create special candies with a spacious matching board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy the sugar keys to unlock the sugar chests.
- Then, destroy the cake bombs for your advantage.
- Create as many vertical striped candies to bring down ingredients with no problem.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points