|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 24|
|Target score||: 72,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 758 is the third level in Chewy Citadel and the 332nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single and 24 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The corner double jellies are difficult to reach.
- The jellies on the right are protected by liquorice swirls and liquorice locks.
- The chocolate adds to the challenge.
- Thankfully, a player is provided a candy frog to help destroy liquorice swirls and locks on the other side of the board.
- With five colours present and limited board space, it is quite average to create special candies.
- This level has the untended feature where the candies has the same feature of candies once you play it, like level 221 (past version) and level 615. Once you complete it, it will be different every time.
- However, on mobile device, some of the candy layouts keep the same even after completing the level.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- On the original format, match the green candy frog with the surrounding green candies to make a colour bomb frog.
- Grab every chance to break corner jellies.
- This is the first level to have a fixed starting candy color layout.
- This is the first level that features chocolate and the candy frog together.
- This level is shaped like a bowtie.
- This level has a symmetric shape. (Half of the board when measured is also the same as another half of the board.)
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Orange dot(s) show where the specific candy stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of candy colours.
- ↑ (24 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 72,000 points