The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 760 is the fifth level in Chewy Citadel and the 333rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 52 single jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 50 moves seem to be quite enough to destroy 52 double jellies.
- However, 9-move candy bombs spawn frequently, which can waste a good chunk of moves.
- It is difficult to get rid of double jellies underneath four-layered frosting. But with the help of the conveyor belt, it should trigger great cascades, for fast removal of frosting layers.
- With the presence of five colours, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Each move you have three objectives: smash frosting, clear jellies, destroy bombs. Always look for the move that will do the most damage, respecting the above targets.
- The more board space you clear, the more special candies you can make. These are essential as the 9-move bombs distract a lot of attention from jelly clearing.
- Do not make matches that the conveyor belts will make on the next move.
- Keep your eyes on the bombs. If you are concentrating on destroying a bomb on one side of the board it is easy to miss the appearance of another bomb on the other side. Check every move.
- Making matches at the bottom of the board triggers a lot of useful cascades, which often wipe out bombs on their own.
- Make a colour bomb and striped candy combination for maximum destruction of frosting, jellies and bombs.
- This level spawned sugar drops before this element was removed.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 104,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.