|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 100 : 100|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 762 is the seventh level in Chewy Citadel and the 165th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 green candies and 100 blue candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to collect 200 candies within 30 moves, which means you have to collect 6-7 candies per move.
- A player has provided two cake bombs to destroy layers of icing and chocolate, but their locations can easily hinder progress.
- The chocolate spawners lessen cascades, too, since it produces chocolate.
- With the presence of five colours and an awkward board shape, it is quite hard to create special candies.
- Large clusters of liquorice swirls fall frequently.
- The orders are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use special candy combinations to destroy the cake bombs especially the one on the bottom right.
- Clear the icing when destroying cake bombs.
- Liquorice swirls spawn frequently. Destroy them to prevent them from spawning.
- Make special candies to clear the order.
- Use cascading quite often by clearing candies at the bottom.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 20,000 points