|Current version||Past versions|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 769 is the fourteenth level in Chewy Citadel and the 209th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have only 30 moves to bring down two ingredients.
- Liquorice swirls and chocolate block the sugar keys and prevent the ingredients from being brought down through their dropping points.
- You also have to deal with 15-move candy bombs.
- With the presence of five colours, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- However, the board has an awkward shape.
- The second ingredient falls at 21 moves left.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You need to unlock the sugar chest to bring down the ingredient to the second section of conveyor belt. If you do not drop the ingredient when it is at the one position where it can drop, it will reappear back at the beginning of the conveyor belt.
- Use some special candies to collect the sugar keys and bring down the ingredients.
- On the 21st move, the ingredient dispenser will drop the next ingredient, so make a match below the ingredient dispenser to make the next ingredient appear.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points