The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 4|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 771 is the first level in Eggnog Emporium and the 338th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single jelly squares in 12 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two single jellies under the popcorn. You have to destroy them to clear the jellies underneath them.
- With the presence of five colours, it is a little easy to create special candies.
- Popcorn must be affected by three effects of special candies to be removed, in which, it will release a colour bomb (adjacent matches will not work). Do it as fast as possible, then try to use and activate the colour bombs with the colour under the jelly.
- You may also clear the jelly by striped candy + wrapped candy combination on very edge of the main board.
- If you activate given horizontal striped candy to hit popcorn, you don't have to create another special candy to hit.
- Before redesigning, it was the first level in Reality to have 26 moves.
- This is one of the few levels which had its level type changed as a result of a redesign.
- It used to be a moves level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.