The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 787 is the second level in Fudge Fjord and the 346th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are nine jelly squares that are separate from the main board. And candies do not spawn on this separated board.
- There are jellies along the conveyor belt that are protected by three-layered icing.
- There are jellies under the icing in the bottom two rows. The corner jellies may be difficult to reach.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to destroy icing or jellies or create a special candy in every move.
- Use the frog to destroy one layer of jelly in the top centre box.
- Use vertical stripes to destroy icing and jellies in the second and eighth columns if such candy is available.
- This is the first level that features candy frog and conveyor belts together. When placed on a conveyor belt, the candy frog will simply move accordingly to the direction of the conveyor belt.
- Although using the frog counts as one move, the conveyor belt does not move after the process.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 1,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.