|Current version||Past versions|
|Orders||: 15 : 5 : 1|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 794 is the ninth level in Fudge Fjord and the 173rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 striped candies, 5 wrapped candies and 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to perform the horrendous double colour bomb combination, however, you have 40 moves to do this, and there are only five colours.
- There are ten 7-move bombs, which can cause you to waste moves and can eat through your lives. However, they do not respawn.
- The cake bomb can be problematic, if it is set off by accident.
- There are some mystery candies, which can either provide useful special candies or annoying blockers.
- The orders are worth 25,000 points. Hence, an additional 75,000 points is required to earn one star.
- For the first seven moves of each attempt, focus on the bombs and only the bombs. Do not try and fill the orders at all until all the bombs are gone. Getting rid of the bombs will require special candies and luck.
- Once the bombs are gone, move onto the cake bomb. Do not leave this as you could accidentally set it off later and ruin your plans.
- Look out for the opportunity to make colour bombs. Spend all the moves after the bombs are gone trying to get two together.
- Every single time you see a chance, take it to get a colour bomb.
- Do not worry about the other orders too much. These will often complete themselves.
- This is the sixth level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. The first five are levels 153, 215, 240, 254, and 670.
- This is the first level that mystery candies can be found in marmalade.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 25,000 points