|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 20 : 53|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 797 is the twelfth level in Fudge Fjord and the 350th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 20 single and 53 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 22 moves to clear 53 double jellies and 20 regular jellies.
- The holes in the board make it harder to create special candies.
- You are provided with three jelly fish, but they are all under licorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 126,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make a wrapped + striped combination to clear the jellies.
- Unlock the jelly fish by regular match or special candies.
- Look for possibilities to make special candies. They are useful when you use them.
- This level breaks the trend of levels ending in 97 having marmalade.
- This is the first official level and the second level with jelly fish in liquorice locks where the locks work like they are supposed to and not in the same way as marmalade. The first level is level 100.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (20 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 126,000 points