|Current version|| ||Past versions|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 80 is the fifteenth and last level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 13th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 10,000 points in 15 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is easy. However, there are some worries with the chocolate and the downpour to the right that may delay the time given.
- Five candy colors make it easier to create special candies to boost score.
- The player is required to earn at least 680 points per move.
- Try to be fast and make as many special candies as you can.
- Use a striped - wrapped combination in the bottom to clear all icing and chocolate at once!
- Extra time candies are suggested not to clear as they will turn to wrapped candies during Sugar Crush, resulting to a boost in your score.
- When it keeps getting fewer moves on the other side, concentrate on the breakdown of icing and chocolate so that the teleporters can make candies run down, and if you are lucky, you get cascades (only if it is at the very bottom). But do not let the chocolate spread too much.
- This level does not have a bilaterally symmetrical board. There is a missing tile on the bottom left-hand corner.
- This was the first and only world finale being a timed level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 10,000 points / 15 moves = 666.667 points per move