|Current version||Past versions|
|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 801 is the first level in Caramel Clearing and the 352nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two cake bombs are behind liquorice locks and multilayered icing, so you either have to destroy the locks and icing first to get them or use special candies.
- The cake bombs may blow away precious special candies that you made on the board.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Look for opportunities to create special candies to hit the cake bombs and the popcorn.
- If no such opportunity exist, chip away at the icing.
- Combine the colour bomb from the popcorn with a striped candy for maximum effect.
- This is the first Reality level that was released in 2015.
- This is the first level that features popcorn and cake bomb in the same level.
- Formerly, popcorn couldn't be damaged by cake bomb explosions. This has changed in a recent update.
- This level looks like level 381, with the cake bomb and liquorice locks. However, level 381 was one space from the bottom and also the right side had two-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 78,000 points